top of page
To help Southern Middlesex Industries provide you with the best service, please call us with your request and be ready to provide us with the following information:
- Name and contact details of the Building Owner and Key Contact for the Project
- Name of the Business
- Address of the Building
- Type of business carried out in these premises historically
- Type of services required from SMI
- Approximate square footage of the building or contaminated area
- Outline of project (demolition, remodeling, etc)
- Any time restrictions that SMI needs to be aware of.
What You Should Expect From SMI
- We will take your information and ask a few more questions
- An SMI representative will visit you and your site to make an assessment with a few days, and fit in with your busy schedule.
- SMI will prepare a proposal that contains a work plan outline with a time schedule and a cost estimate. This will be sent to you within 48 hours of visiting your site.
- On your written approval of the proposal, SMI will confirm the schedule and start the work on the agreed upon date.
- The SMI project manager assigned to your project and a top management representative will be available to you throughout the project should you have any questions or concerns.
- On completion of the work, SMI will visit the site with you to ensure your satisfaction.
- On final payment for the work, SMI will provide you with the SMI Guarantee for the work performed.
bottom of page